The site was designed to be modular, so that you can consume the information in the most efficient and convenient manner.
The site has five main sections:
- A blog − one of the most important tools during pregnancy is knowledge of various subjects. This is the main function of the blog. In the blog you can find information on various issues of pregnancy. The information is divided into main categories and secondary categories so that you can find your way around easily.
- The Tree Of Power™ of pregnancy − on this page you can find the tree of power which is based on the rules of my heart. For every rule, you can find practical tools to implement that rule , and you can add them to your own special tree of power.
- Voices from the womb – pregnancy week by week. For each of your pregnancy weeks, you’ll get an insider’s perspective – that is, your baby’s view – on how he or she is developing inside the womb and what changes you might be seeing or feeling.
- Your Special Tree of Power and Practical Tools -this is a place where you can tell us about your favorite rules of your heart are, and what practical tools you’ve found helpful in making your pregnancy an enjoyable time.
- Our shop − In the shop you can find products that will help you during your pregnancy period and help you prepare for your childbirth.
Also, you’re welcome to sign up on our Facebook page and mailing list and get the content delivered directly to your mailbox.
It’s very important for me to know your opinion about the site, its content and to learn about your suggestions for improvements.
If you want to contact me, please send an email to contact[at]mypregnancytoolkit[dot]com