Create a pregnancy video
Combine pictures and audio and make a video of your pregnancy.
Not only will this be fun during pregnancy, but it will be a great video that your child can watch when he gets older.
Include your partner if you want, and make sure that you focus on positive experiences.
Here are some ideas and tools that will help you create your pregnancy video:
- BabyBump Pregnancy Pro with Baby Names – Most comprehensive pregnancy app with features to let you post your pregnancy photos week by week.
- Lapse It – An award-winning full-featured app for capturing amazing time lapse and stop motion videos with Android camera.
- Timelapse Pro – Lets you create high-definition time lapse movies and videos of your pregnancy
- Baby Belly – iOS app that lets you take weekly pictures during your pregnancy and compile them in a time-lapse format that is easy to view and share.
- Watch Me Change – Pregnancy – Watch Me Change – Pregnancy lets you take a picture of yourself and your pregnant belly everyday or every week so you can watch the changes take place in video format.
- Belly Snaps – iOS app that allows expecting moms to personalize and share their pregnancy photos, with photo templates in a wide variety of design styles and categories for each stage of pregnancy.